After awhile of toiling, the revamped website has finally been launched.
As part of the move:
- All articles have been checked over for accuracy, spelling, grammar, and proper images
- Some posts have been marked as outdated, which the post may be useful as a guide, but there could be newer ways of doing things
- All code snippets are now using the syntax highlighter called Prism JS.
- The codebase has been moved from Jekyll RB to Next JS.
- Removed Bootstrap Framework for Tailwind CSS
There are still some pieces of the site still in development, so you may see new items appear, and other items being improved.
Check out the site Github Repo to file any issues, or check out how it was built.